Peter's Oldschool Practical Daily SW20 Saga

V8Pete

how the fuck are you having such lush weather ALL the time????????

so jealous of your trip also. post moar pixxx

It was pretty horrendous last Saturday in Wairarapa/Wellington. I just don't get out of the car to take pics when it's raining.

Yesterday was pretty much like best day of summer spec, but holy shit, it blew like mad the night before.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omaka's collection must be looking a lot more anaemic now that half the fleet's been sold through Turners.

Still can hardly move in the place. Apparently there are a lot more in storage because they've run out of space in the museum. They're going to start extending the place soon.

Plenty of roads down those ways to try and see how close to 330km/h you can get...

Scenic route from Dunners to Invers. Turn left off SH1 at Balclutha by the Ford garage.

That's a quaint little Ford dealership. Also on Google Maps there's an orange KE70 on Tridents outside the Z next door.

My favourite part is the 330kmh speedo

Man, there was some cock in a Prado towing a trailer of doors at like 75 km/h with a line of 10 cars stuck behind him for 10+ km. So many opportunities to pull over but he didn't. I only saw ~7000 rpm on the tacho passing them after I got fed up. I scare myself thinking back wondering what gear I was in.
  • Like 1