Hanmer springs Meat - 2014

- i5oogt -

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet. Ill get onto the 8am one too, good time as well.

How about the return time?

Yeah man, the Beave speaks the truth. Down on the Bluebridge 8am Friday from Wellington and back on the 7pm Sunday from Picton. Well, that's what me and me passengers are on. Aiming to stop for pies and meet Alex at Nelson Lakes for convoy action.

Seedy has indicated interest in this sailing but don't think he's booked? Not sure what Kicker has booked on?

4age ready for the cruise?

• Like 1

Yeah man, the Beave speaks the truth. Down on the Bluebridge 8am Friday from Wellington and back on the 7pm Sunday from Picton. Well, that's what me and me passengers are on. Aiming to stop for pies and meet Alex at Nelson Lakes for convoy action.

Seedy has indicated interest in this sailing but don't think he's booked? Not sure what Kicker has booked on?

Sweet as, i'll get that all sorted.

4age is nearly done. should be in the KE by the end of this week so really looking forward to going for a cruise!

Yea, we plan on booking that sailing. But need decide what car to take first!

I'm meeting the new lease holders of the camp this weekend coming.

Food wise the camp are providing 4x BBQ's for us to use and Felixx has organised a Spit roast pig.

I'm gonna tee up some lush as meat from here for the feed. 

http://www.petertimbsmeats.co.nz/

The Mad Butcher & Hellers etc can GTFO

Plus will PM the people who are vegetarian/vegan for their preferences. 

• Like 2