steelies' box house

Steelies

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Far more interesting to normal folk then a convo on how to set up compressed air dragsters. graphite compression rings fagg0ts.
But i digress, that dwelling is super sweet manu, im amazed at how much space there is given the dimensions. 

• Like 1

yep cut piles, but only at the front obviously

yeah the container shutters are a bit of a pain as it turns out. theyre shut during the week at the moment, winter etc, but i'd like to cut a hole out of the deck-side one so it can stay shut but still allow passage through the glass door inside, or be locked WOT against the deck and still allow access there. would also include latches to put it back in the door i guess. one locking bar would have to go, and maybe some extra boxing around the cut hole to keep things straight. the other container door can just be open all the time.

but what colour to paint the inside of the shutters? i'll knock a few of the obvious choices off, like camo, digi camo, snow digi camo, hi-viz, primer and guidecoat.

yeah the architect i used planned opening doors on the cupboards. i'm not ashamed of my vacuum cleaner enough to completely dominate the place with swinging shit.