steelies' box house

Steelies

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks mint bro. The colour will be super stealth in that location. 

Reminds me of my mates place down the road in Happy valley. There old man put a house container up on the hill that looks out over Ohiro bay. It was on a train carriage / train tracks and could be moved around for optimum sun and viewing position. Not sure if its still there though, cant see it on google earth. Crazy but true.

• Like 3

there's a place in woodville that does natives for about two bucks each. they also sell nz tree saplings for similar coin. puhuhuhu. they're fairly small though but I've an aunt that bought a few hundred about a year ago and they're comin' along well.

may be a feather in your cap. i can't recall if wellington garden centres are ridiculously priced or not. 

• Like 2

oh yeah wicked thanks. theres a good place out moonshine ways (jeah) but will keep this in mind, chur cam! buying up on natives is fully on the cards, just want to keep em consistent-ish with the ol' wellington coastal valley species. unfortunately its pretty much all scraggly shrubs and stuff that can handle wind but i'll get some nice things in there too.

YUS!

i'm glad i got this far before things got tricky. royal wolf dont like the idea of backing up their work, will get an engineer in to do that. fine /$$/joy

site is delayed somewhat so may not get the box in this side of Xmas, fair enough

crane is going to be a wallet killer but luckily i have a free powerline supervisor guy and near free traffic management team i can use. it's good to know tradesmen.

hey hey fun times it appears that royal wolf also 'bags not' putting a dent in the damn container, which has been painted over. i think thyere gona repair it which will fuck the paint. joy. i wonder if theyll charge me for the repair

my responsibility as it happened in transit to the painters. joy

you can just see the dent to the top right of the door opening on righthand side.

so all in all some shit has hit the fan, not much has advanced, and expected costs are going through the roof.

bang on track!