People needing ride for hamner meet.

beachlander

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boom - I'll bring some Evanescence and Skrillex on CD

Lol better install a cd player then or you'll be singing evanescence! I have a tape player that doesn't work... I'll try and fix it or sort something else out. Power inverter and computer speakers worked surprisingly well on my last road trip lol

• Like 1

Took my Laurel to Hanmer the weekend just passed and all was fine. Just need to change a noisy wheel bearing this weedkend and sort some sounds and she's good to go! I have gotten the friday off work and I'm keen to leave with the first convoy. I currently have 3 seats spare which I will let Northerners have first dibbs on. So if you want to ride super comfy with heaps of room hit me up! Can possibly pick up people from airport if need be.

il call the other seat if you aren't leaving before i land

Haha. Sorry I thought I had sorted this out with the respective parties.

I was going with Sam to start but then he said he was leaving after work drinks so changed to Fresh but he is now having am operation and may not be making it so we are in with Greg now. So Greg it is.

Haha. Sorry I thought I had sorted this out with the respective parties.

I was going with Sam to start but then he said he was leaving after work drinks so changed to Fresh but he is now having am operation and may not be making it so we are in with Greg now. So Greg it is.

All good with me man.

• Like 1