People needing ride for hamner meet.

beachlander

This was suggested in the other thread so thought it would be a good idea. So anyone in need of transport chuck it up here and hopefully it will be a bit easier to sort out.
Will make a list of people needing rides.

beachlander

mark105

horse25

corbie

corbie +1

bigfoot

Danger

Nick_m

Nick_M +1

Truenotch

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to offer a ride to ppls.

Could pickup you hamilton goons if you want.

It all depends on what time you guys are flying in and when we are meeting up in chch etc.

Might be a good idea for everyone to post the time their flight lands?

If you're keen I'll drive Dunedin-Chch then get shitfaced after that if acceptable. I'm fully house trained just supply a list in advance of things that offend you.

I land in chch late Thursday night so if needed i will be able to pick people up from the airport on Friday and deposit them to their rides. So far it looks like it's just me claiming a seat in Josh's Valiant and maybe dattohoarder. So might be a couple of seats available in there too.

At this stage....Im most likely taking my 720 kingcab so heaps of room on the back for chilly bins, kegs, bikes etc which may help free up some seats in other cars. Although my ute is a legal 5 seater passenger seat is taken and the other seats are uhh cozy at best.....but if your desperate better than walking (only just though haha)

Also have access to a 4 bike rack I can whack on the towball if needed too

If you're keen I'll drive Dunedin-Chch then get shitfaced after that if acceptable. I'm fully house trained just supply a list in advance of things that offend you.

Sounds good. As long as you are toilet trained. But yeah, I'll book you in if you like? Keen on a Thursday departure? Or I could possibly stay in dunners on Thursday night and then leave Friday morning. Only problem is then we would likely have to leave at some ungodly hour in order to be in Chch to neet up with the rest of them kernts.

Ill take a ride if your offering coldturkey, will be booking flights next week. And for those that have booked flights, want to chuck up your landing times? Just to make it easier for people offering rides.

Cool man. As long as you can handle some danger (pun intended). Just let me know your flight time etc and we will work from there.

720 kingcab so heaps of room on the back for chilly bins, kegs, bikes etc which may help free up some seats in other cars. Although my ute is a legal 5 seater passenger seat is taken and the other seats are uhh cozy at best.....but if your desperate better than walking (only just though haha)

My brother and I were over 6 foot when my parents eventually decided that the 720 wasn't a family wagon any more. Driving Nelson -> Dunedin in one hit is a pretty good test of the back seats...

• Like 1

Sounds good. As long as you are toilet trained. But yeah, I'll book you in if you like? Keen on a Thursday departure? Or I could possibly stay in dunners on Thursday night and then leave Friday morning. Only problem is then we would likely have to leave at some ungodly hour in order to be in Chch to neet up with the rest of them kernts.

Cool man. As long as you can handle some danger (pun intended). Just let me know your flight time etc and we will work from there.

Sweet. Would it be super rude if I played musical cars in the latter part of the trip?