Auckland MONTHLY MEET - 19 June

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

S-Cargos are awesome, I used to hoon one of them back in the day (was our parts/service dept runaround), I'd love to see one with an E15T transplant. The only problem is they're a little short on legroom, and my knees used to be up against the dash.

I'm not planning on coming up....

I will be in Auckland near midday Friday to pick up a mate from the airport / have lunch with my Brother.

What size are the wheels?

Not sure what car I'm bringing / how much bootspace I'll have (Will have atleast 1 full size suitcase to pack in + carry on baggage), but more than happy to take them if they fit / can work in with your day.

He would need to pick them up Friday night / early Sat though as I'm moving this weekend.

Just visiting for the day, will be at the Airport some time around 12 - her flight gets in at 11:30.

Then I think lunch in the CBD somewhere.

So could meet up some time between 1:30 and 3?

All depends on if my brother can work lunch around what time we get into Central Auckland.

but...even the new ones can be cool*

lowze.jpg

*(ish), from certain angles.

Keen on BF after chickening out last time due to a spot of rain.

Hopefully will beat the pending weather bomb, and WoF runs out on the 20th so get some miles in while i can.

Also have a boot of things for people

some mirrors for Triumphrod i think, sway bar for Bigfoot and maybe some lada stuff for a lada/fiat perve.

yeah, went to check out my rusty crap and the 1/4 windows i thought i had are stuck in complete not very rusty doors, not half rusted away doors like i thought.

So i didnt put them in the boot. Have some other bits tho.

you could get things like these/ almost exactly what the 125 ones are:

http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_spares_Latch-Quarter-Window-T1-64-and-T2-67-113837639A_act_shop.product_pID_66383_lang_EN_country_GB.htm

• Like 1

but...even the new ones can be cool*

lowze.jpg

*(ish), from certain angles.

Keen on BF after chickening out last time due to a spot of rain.

Hopefully will beat the pending weather bomb, and WoF runs out on the 20th so get some miles in while i can.

Also have a boot of things for people

some mirrors for Triumphrod i think, sway bar for Bigfoot and maybe some lada stuff for a lada/fiat perve.

I will be in auckland on friday if its possible to pick up the swaybar then