73crownwags new road/yourmother slammer

73crownwagon

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers mr west! oh man Al you cant slam at speed at the moment because the first part of the frame to hit the ground is the front of the frame shit just digs in and rider will eat crap, high speed slamming will have to wait untill i bag the front so just the back of the frame can drop down.

so, last night after wandering home from a local bar around 1am, this bike happened to be in the driveway,

we figurerd the best thing to do was quietly(?) sneak it into livs room and wake/scare her with hallerious bag exhaust noises

noone could keep a straight face about this plan, and the giggiling woke her up as we were carrying it up the stairs,

she was really mad allready so it coildnt get worse so we opened both valves for maximum noise

slept on the couch

video/sound recording to come

damn it denham this is your fault and you wernt even there

• Like 6

So, the real story is that Liv was awake the whole time - not very hard when you can hear Dave and Stephen outside giggling like school girls about how "ssssh it's a surprise!" and I bust them in action at the bottom of the stairs. Afterwards, Stephen proceeds to run away from me because he is scared.

Oh, and Dave did not sleep on the couch - such a drama queen!