Biggest brakes under 13 inch wheels?

Seedy Al

Hey guys, So the other day I was in my garage in Wellington, staring at my 1200 ute and how much I like that car, and what its going to look like with the street fins I have etc

And I was thinking, damn, the brakes I have probably arnt going to work, but what will?

Its currenlty been setup for Mazda RX7 series 5 brakes, very cool lots of braking power,

but I have 13x7 street fins, and not really convinced theya re going to fit.

I have seen these fins fit on a cressida, so they do fit same cars that would normally take 14's, but I think pushing 13's will be to much.

The vehicle had 15's on it before to clear the brakes as it was.

SO does anyone have any suggestions?

Its a 1200 ute with 4age turbo, so needs reasonable brakes

yeh those rx7 brakes need 15 inch or bigger. even some 15s wont fit. I has tried lol edit: I think I seen rx3s and stuff that wanted to keep their modgies run vented 626 or some kinda Honda disk. maybe silvia brakes aswel. was looking into it for chevette but forgot most things I learnt. My liteace has pretty beefy vented disks behind 13 inch rims...stops van with trailer and a 700kg load on board

Yeah wilwood make a low profile caliper and disc set for stock cars, I know they'll fit under a 14, ask cardwells if they'd fit under a 13 (although the price will sting the wallet if you go through them).

yeh this guy with rx3 or something I was looking at had 626 disks with wilwood calipers for his modjays to go over.

^This. Im running Wilwood Dynalites with a 255mm x 20mm rotor under my 13inch Longchamps.

You wont get much bigger than that under a 13, iv only got bout 4mm clearance around the circumference.

Otherwise my old setup was pretty decent, Nissan Laurel large single pots with a 256 mm rotor..