Swapmeat LNI/WGTN Convoy

So chaps and chapettes, I figure there will be some general talk surrounding a convoy to swapmeat on Thursday at the Strathmore Local (July Monthly Meet be there or be there!!)

however as I can not make it too the monthly meet this time round due to some work do we have (team bonding over beers and pool or some shit) I thought I might throw up this thread.

So at this stage Manu, Peter Brock-Lee and myself will be headin outta town on Friday after work - even though i have not confirmed with those two scoundrels hah.

So should we do a meeting spot at the Plimmerton Weighstation and cruise from there? Also, considering Hayhole's Shannon hot spot, just go up 1 to Sanson and head east to the Ding, or turn off at Rongotea and cut through Awahuri??

And timing wise, what is everyone thinking for the weighstation meet point? I can knock off eary, poss 4pm.

dear bizzo,

how are you? i am fine. the weather here is average but the weekend was good.

I am good to go whenever you are, finish work at 4.30 and can either be ready to go then or quick pop home to get my shit and roll out.

possibly drive to your place and jam my car in your gaping garage for the weekend?

yours sincerely,

Gary

My plans for Friday are impossible to predict at the moment. I had intended to finish work early but the only colleague who can cover me is in hospital, so I may be working a full day on Friday.

I can't commit to anything yet until later in the week when I know what's going on.

Beavere and I will be leaving Johnson's ville at 6.

plimmerton 6.10 then?

dear bizzo,

how are you? i am fine. the weather here is average but the weekend was good.

I am good to go whenever you are, finish work at 4.30 and can either be ready to go then or quick pop home to get my shit and roll out.

possibly drive to your place and jam my car in your gaping garage for the weekend?

yours sincerely,

Gary

yea that works gary, you can slam you whip in my gaping garage no worries

i guess if we are meeting beave and hairy at the scales just after 6 then would prob want to jet from my whare around 5.30 at the latest (friday traffic and all that)

Dayf will you be needing a pick up?

Yea id say we'll be rolling into the Ding Hotel around 9 aye. if we meet on the scales (yes simmo, i said it!) then get outta there by 6.20ish, prob end up stopping on the way for booze (unless we are well organised hah should be) and yea about 90kph the whole way....

I will be there probabaly about 7-8 depending on what vehicle i take. wanna take the dub, but I'm still a bit meh about it yet. probabaly roll sicko Shitron

did you just say that youll arrive at 9 in the baywindow? YES