i5oogt's '72 Datsun 260C

Snoozin

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So yesterday, I ordered 15x8 centerless barrels, that step up on the inside to allow my 14" XA Falcon centers to be stitched in....

from where did you purchase such an item?

I got them from Elite Wheels in Chch, TWL don't do the kind that step smaller in the center.

lol, its pretty much a whole car sans engine and box. I'll be taking most of the interior, and possibly a few grafts out of the roof/guards/doors/bonnet depending on the condition. The rest is up for grabs I guess, I'll gut it and keep everything as spares that I dont get rid of (provided I have storage at my next house).

Im picking it up on Monday, so just let me know anything you need and i'll send you pics etc. BTW, if you are after reproduction carpets search "autodec" on trademe, they have moulds for 240c/260c. I was stoked as when I found that out today.

• 1 month later...

pfft, and you wanted to sell it! good work, cant wait to see it back in action, bring on nats 2013!

Part of me still wants to sell it... the problem with it being a 40 year old car with relatively low km's, is that nothing's really been replaced on it before... and I have a hankering to go fast again.