i5oogt's '72 Datsun 260C

Snoozin

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ever lack the Mojo man just go outside, hop into car and turn on the lights. Then turn on that little light above radio. result.. mojo back. Job done.

This car is so cool. I think its ugly as fuck but its so cool with that. All the extra little things all add up to making one very choice ride. I say leave it standard as. Put the steels back on, buy them hubcaps and just cruise in the coolest way possible. Chill and enjoy a good summer cruising.

Cheers for both you and Sheepers swinging by and chilling out. Your top dudes. We totally forgot to show you guys the glow worms! Ask Prozac about them as we had showed them when through the week before.

No problemo! I'll come back for a look at the glow worms I think :D

Went hooning in it today, enjoyed it heeeaaaps.

Not really update worthy, but have now purchased some new tyres for the standard steelies, which will be getting whitewalled and shod in the BRAND NEW stock hubcaps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know about D-windows - I saw them on Chris's hardtop and still haven't been turned on by them.

I reckon these would look good on lowrider spec rims (not daytons urgh) I mean small and wide 13" rims with a small amount of stretch... (providing the dose of slam is borderline heroin O/D spec)

As far as the D's go I want them repainted in a super high gloss "hyper" black, not the standard satin they come in...

13's isn't an option, I'm not planning on going low enough to pull those off, and any tyre size on a 13 is going to be excruciating at open road speeds.