Snoozin

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest k-trips

Choice - that rad hose worked a treat then? Also I assume you are talking about the hose that goes from 3/4" to 1/2" thats runs along the side of the block?

I had to get Manu to make me a stepped adapter specially for this as I could not find the right part in the time I had. Shouldn't take more than an hour to create one on a lathe I should think. Plus set up and clean up time additional.

Guest Snoozin

Yep that hose worked primo with a trim, thanks!

Yes that's the hose I mean - I have found one off an XF Falcon that steps down the right size but has a bend so we'll try it, and see how it goes...

• Like 1

Guest Snoozin

Runs well, stays cool, doesn't leak, goes better than it ever has, drove it around heaps tonight.

Looks like shit, is super filthy and needs a serious tart up before Nats.

Pics soon.

Guest Snoozin

Don't forget your hand-actuated vac-pump next time ;)

Ok kids, I locked my keys in the boot last night at George's place. The Ced has a vacuum operated boot release, so unless the engine is running you're shit outta luck if you want to get the bootlid open... unless of course a hand operated vacuum pump with a small reservoir happens to be handy.

Turns out one was, and using this George was able to build enough vacuum in the reservoir that we managed to work the boot release, and free my keys!

• Like 2

Guest snapper

unless of course a hand operated vacuum pump with a small reservoir happens to be handy.

Turns out one was, and using this George was able to build enough vacuum in the reservoir that we managed to work the boot release, and free my keys!

I know this sounds innocuous, but hey, who has a "hand operated vacuum pump" lying around... and did it come in a brown paper wrapper? #; )

• Like 2