Pulling Down Eds Garage - TODAY - Midday

Ned

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OS wrecking crew to the rescue! Cheers to all who turned up in my absence.

Apparently my mother had a "word" to the guy and he was rather sheepish afterwards - he was probably not expecting to be harangued by a diminutive Asian woman.

The diggers should make short work of the big pile of rubbish (and Trump parts) left behind.

6490984197_3158016b3e_z.jpg

R.I.P. old shed!

6490982641_a92963f1b3_z.jpg

Was all done in 1.5 hours. I showed up at 12, was mildly drunk when Dave and Corby showed up 30 min later. We pulled some bits off and then used the LS to pull down the walls. After doing this, the guy finally showed up as we were undoing the cables from the now leveled garage to the LS400 haha.

Guy was REALLY angry when he found out we destroyed his garage haha. So we had a bit of a yelling match for a few minutes until it looked like i wasn't very far off from getting a fist thrown at my face and calmed down a bit. Dude wasn't too bad afterwards and said he would buy us beers as a peace offering (will have to see if he does though)

have pics and vids but will upload later.

After ripping down the garage, some useless cats showed up to look at the sweet wqork we did and eat all of our BBQ food and ice cream. Didn't really mind, because chris/J5/fels are cute when i';m drunk.

All in all, a sweet afternoon was had and am looking forward to the next shed desatruction.

nice write up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should hit him

Morning Steve

The old garage at has now been removed and construction of the new one can now go ahead however the buyer has left two large piles of rubbish and a broken pane of glass on the back lawn even though the agreement was for him to remove everything including all unwanted items. As you know he was also a week late with removal of the structure and was not prepared to pay us any compensation for his tardiness.

As the buyer was quite clear in telling everyone present at the demolition yesterday that the old garage is now his property and that we have no right to touch it, please feel free to invoice him the cost of removing the rubbish (if there is one) as I am not prepared to pay for his repeated acts of idiocy.

Attached are photos of the rubbish piles.

fc3wx.jpg

0Rd51.jpg

c2AfH.jpg