Pulling Down Eds Garage - TODAY - Midday

Ned

Ok, so for those who don't know, Ed (orion), is building a sweet new garage at his house. This garage can't get built because his old garage is still in the way :( He sold the garage to some chap who was supposed to have it removed by the 5th Dec but hasn't. So i'm looking for a few peeps to come help out with this. I know a lot of you have expressed interest in the Spam thread, but this is here to lock it down as an actual planned thing so you lot can all show up with crow-bars and hammers etc.

We're going to pull down the garage for ed while he is away, and we're doing it today.

Time: Midday will be the earliest to show up as it's frowned upon to drink pre midday anyway

Place: Eds house in Glendene (Address can be PMed to successful applicants)

What to bring: Stuff to pull down a shed/i have no idea.

Other stuff to bring: Beer/meat/sunblock

So far we have;

Ned

Sentra Dave

Neo

Corbie (if someone can pick him up from somewhere south/central ish i believe)

reteP

Ryan Fels

Everyone else is still asleep but we'll get a few more.... Especially since we'll be drinking Vailimas and burning meat at the same time!

So, if you're keen, give me a txt/pm/holla and we'll sort out a sweet shed smashing*!

Ned - 021 413 423

* shed smashing is a term to be used loosely as we're actually disassembeling it in a sensible fashion so it can be reassembled if required

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, got coaxed into going christmas shopping and it went on for far longer than necessary

was the guy who was supposed to take it away there as well??

Judging by the number plate on the truck in the picture Dave posted and my memory of what Ed said the name of the guy pulling it down then divide that by 12 and after some after analysing some DNA samples that I pulled from an asteroid that fell from space I deduce that..... YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Z9rD4Paq0zE

Was all done in 1.5 hours. I showed up at 12, was mildly drunk when Dave and Corby showed up 30 min later. We pulled some bits off and then used the LS to pull down the walls. After doing this, the guy finally showed up as we were undoing the cables from the now leveled garage to the LS400 haha.

Guy was REALLY angry when he found out we destroyed his garage haha. So we had a bit of a yelling match for a few minutes until it looked like i wasn't very far off from getting a fist thrown at my face and calmed down a bit. Dude wasn't too bad afterwards and said he would buy us beers as a peace offering (will have to see if he does though)

have pics and vids but will upload later.

After ripping down the garage, some useless cats showed up to look at the sweet wqork we did and eat all of our BBQ food and ice cream. Didn't really mind, because chris/J5/fels are cute when i';m drunk.

All in all, a sweet afternoon was had and am looking forward to the next shed desatruction.