Nostalgic Hero classic car magazine visit! Chch & Auck.

AndyGal

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't been any talk in the Upper NI forum about this, but I know Richy was trying to plan something.

I think the Z Club has swiped Hisashi for the day which is a pity. I would have looked forward to taking my DR30 to a twilight meet, as I'm a big fan of the magazine and my car will be at the 4nR stand all day so won't be able to make it to the Z Club event.

Do you know if his schedule will permit anything for us UNI OS boes?

Take a look on nzdatsun.com - there is a reasonable amount of info re this meet on there for the SI part and some for the NI part.

I also believe that the z-club forum have the main info re the NI part..

Also I can't see why you can't tag along with the Z guys in the evening cos its not a Z club ONLY dealio.. AFAIK they are just the point of contact for Auckland..

Also I can't see why you can't tag along with the Z guys cos its not a Z club ONLY dealio.. AFAIK they are just the point of contact for Auckland..

As mentioned I'm tied up with the 4nRs during the day, otherwise I would! the Z club thing is only until 1pm.

hence asking if there was any opportunity for something small afterwards.

But if not, meh.

Hmm Chris - I see no mention of anything occurring in the evening, hence my question.

I don't have Hisashi's contact details (nor would I request them, out of privacy) so was just wondering if someone like z181200 could ask on my behalf?

As mentioned I'm tied up with the 4nRs during the day, otherwise I would! the Z club thing is only until 1pm.

hence asking if there was any opportunity for something small afterwards.

But if not, meh.

If you belong to NZDatsun then PM NosHero and say you would like to catch up with him on Sunday evening and show him your cars..

here ya go maaaaaaaate - http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/ucp.php? ... 48a9e05abf

Just join and hit him up yourself - from what I have read of the thread he is keen as mustard to meet as many people as possible and take as many photos of cars while he is over here - after all thats the purpose of his visit..

He would be rather backwards if he turned down the chance to check out some cars. Especially of the caliber of your whips

If you wait for someone else to do it and they let you down through no fault of their own, you'll be gutted.

So just get er done son..

Venue with lighting secured for a meet, 6:30 til 10:30pm... I just need to check with Hisashi and make sure he's still in the hood around then.

I'm also considering this venue for use with the Classic Jap meet....

im keen as to be there too, if thats all good, in my S12 RS-X gazelle. would be good next to Ed's RS-X Skyline (and make his look even better!) :lol: