Nostalgic Hero classic car magazine visit! Chch & Auck.

AndyGal

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if we could get a comfirmation at some point about which issue we will be in that will be the first stepping stone to landing some in NZ.

also kartboy - any chance of those pics, im really really chasing a good moving picture of my car :D and i saw many many people aiming a lens at me so i know its out there if i nag enough :lol:

if we could get a comfirmation at some point about which issue we will be in that will be the first stepping stone to landing some in NZ.

also kartboy - any chance of those pics, im really really chasing a good moving picture of my car :D and i saw many many people aiming a lens at me so i know its out there if i nag enough :lol:

Um yeah will try to get them up in next few days, computer has crashed so will depend when i get it going again.

Going by the ham-fisted google translation of his blog it looks like the June issue.

"Kiwi" People who call themselves New Zealand and loves Yappari car. I would have pulled the Englishman's blood. This, however, history and development of small island had no cars in the domestic car makers, Japan and the United Kingdom and was a lot different. It is that per the June issue. On sale May 1. ~ I bought.