Shed's Dead, Baby. Farewell Ed's old garage. 26 Nov?

0R10N

When?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. When?

• 27th Nov (Sun)
    • 26th Nov (Sat)
    • I'm good with any of the above

After months of stalled negotiations Council has finally green-lit my latest cunning plan, which is to build a giant shed in my back yard (for the hoarding of useless knick-knacks from the 1980s).

As a result, the existing garage needs to be removed on or before the 4th of December so that earthwerks can take place immediately. What better way to send it off in style than to host one final shindig before it gets bowled? Given that the weekend of the 3rd/4th December is Boat Meet, the only logical time to host such an event will be sometime on the 25/26/27th November, i.e. this weekend coming up.

BBQ, drinks, potato salad, music, the usual story. What say you?

p.s. no sledgehammers at this stage unless it turns out that no one wants to cart the thing away!

xfwya8.jpg

Skyline (the car) not included in the festivities.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mint. Bring things to put on the BBQ, I'll have some sausages and minute steaks but probably not enough for errbody.

Also drinks, but please note - all vailima must vacate the premises with its respective owner(s) at the end of the night