Shed's Dead, Baby. Farewell Ed's old garage. 26 Nov?

0R10N

When?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. When?

• 27th Nov (Sun)
    • 26th Nov (Sat)
    • I'm good with any of the above

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers to all who came and farewelled the old girl in style. Managed to sell it for $300 in the end, the guy's coming around Monday to start pulling it down.

One less thing to stress about this year!

had a good chuckle over the election coverage as well.

still awake, soooooo I will just lay it all out I guess.

Drove to ed place like 5.30 thought i was late and I got lost, rang up ed then I found out i actually have drove passed his house few times in the last five minutes.

only me and ed at 6 ish, So I cracked my cans, then ben showed up.. we talked for ages in the wind till dark.

I got so hungry so beefed myself up with chips.

at 7.30 ish Everyone suddenly all rushed in from no where.I got the BBQ going , Cooked my lamb chops first, and then beef sausages,pork sausages, cheap sausages, and expensive sausages. Fxxkin Jesus Tities Christ, wonder why people love sausages so much? hmmm interesting.

While I was cooking, more people arrived and got the Foot humping R34 Drifting GTR going. Did some mean drifts and crashed few times. Then stopped working few times and people fixed it by put the finger in the car few times.

So, I dished out the feed, umm.... yeha..... I was pretty sure they were well cooked because people didn't seem to have any reactions after eating them.

Ned got the Chattering Circus Show going, attracted a very large part of the crowd.

We amped up for the election, smoked some Chinese nicotine, Drunk Some Samoan Fluids.

Talked things from Bikes to Boats, Cars to Yachts, Elections to Mansions, all the random and laid back topics.

Everyone seemed had a great time !! Laughed,relaxed,tired,excited and exhausted.

We did NOT talk about animals or girls very much.

( as I may metioned Lamb,pork or beef in this post, and Steve that blonde at New Lynn Mac is alright bro~!).