MID NORTH ISLAND MEAT>SAT 3RD DECEMBER>TGA to ROT>DEETS UP

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My old man has told me of a totally awesome chinese place somewhere in TGA thats $20 all you can eat. Could rock that for a feed then slam some pins in Rotorua or some other kind of evening activity once stomachs have been filled and cars have been thrashed.

Ah thats right Lou, i fogot yous a butcher

Hi all, Rotorua car club is running some kind of motorkhana thing on the 4th of december if that could be a go, I'm hoping to be home thrashing my car again and there is a spare seat for people to come for rides.

Not too sure on the details yet but will keep you up to date if keen.

Okely dokely, so we shall make it sat the 26th of Movember!?

Should we meat in TGA around 11 or so, have a feed of BF or chinese and talk shit, then when we are done, say about 1ish or so, mosey over to ROT, go bowling/go karting or similar, then maybe hit a pub for a drank, then go somewhere nice for an afternoon ute BBQ?

Okely dokely, so we shall make it sat the 26th of Movember!?

Should we meat in TGA around 11 or so, have a feed of BF or chinese and talk shit, then when we are done, say about 1ish or so, mosey over to ROT, go bowling/go karting or similar, then maybe hit a pub for a drank, then go somewhere nice for an afternoon ute BBQ?

This plan excites me

I will be in Rotorua for sisters b-day on Friday night (Ryan, this could be something you may wish to attend/pretend i never told you)

Then gotta do fronte pickup and head back to Auckland.

Can do Fronte pickup after Taurange and Bowling most likely...