Wellington velodrome racing thread

Steelies

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i hear you need to apply to get permission to use a powered machine on it.

Lolz. My plan was always to just turn up and see if we get kicked off. It'll be one of those deals where if you look like you're supposed to be there then nobody will question it. Hopefully... There are no houses nearby so unless there's people using those club rooms I can't see it being a big deal.

It'll be one of those deals where if you look like you're supposed to be there then nobody will question it. Hopefully...

this.

the wellington one is quite secluded, although there's heaps of walkers and mountain bikers going past. just don't be dicks/do skids. wear a helmet and nobody will question it. if someone asks if you're meant to be there say 'sure why not?' hah

• 1 month later...

hear ye hear ye,

we're gona kick off the new years droming with some laps on thursday the 16th of feb. usual time and place. red baron talks of 'unfinished business' most likely aimed at grunta, and i'm down for some casual laps.

come one and all, bring machines in any state!