Wellington velodrome racing thread

Steelies

Kicker, more info on mounting wheel to scooter bit and mounting scooter bit to frame? Sprung or solid mounted etc?

It is an FA50 so the wheel bolts straight onto it, the engine then bolts to the frame using the original brackets and spindle on top and also onto the old centrestand mounts underneath

01122010117a.jpg

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you fags are getting way to involved in asking questions about peoples specs haha.

Its solid mounted and rides like your mum

he is right , and lets not forget its agracultural racing , which in general means, its hard to make a rock drill into a bike that goes and easy to take a bike that goes and make a bike that goes??

Harliquang ride on mower?

Develop into ride on mower racing? Use the velodrome NASCAR style with mowers (sans blades)...

The old man's ride on recently ran a bearing and he bought a new one, old one is knocking around and would be an excellent chassis for some conversion.

What kind of vertical shaft small engines can you get / modify? Turbo a Briggs and Stratton?

Learning from other peoples mistakes is against the velodrome rules. 'Droming is all about seeing someone take a conrod to the sack and thinking "Nah, that won't happen to me..." and then building something even more dangerous.
Fuck just about pissed myself reading that. People are convinced im crazy now, spend all day laughing at a computer.

Also i want to see this recreated at the next meeting

Learning from other peoples mistakes is against the velodrome rules. 'Droming is all about seeing someone take a conrod to the sack and thinking "Nah, that won't happen to me..." and then building something even more dangerous.
Fuck just about pissed myself reading that. People are convinced im crazy now, spend all day laughing at a computer.

My STUDENTS think I am Mentaler for the same reason!

My STUDENTS think I am Mentaler for the same reason!

And then struggle to explain what a 'forum' is to old people and why its funny.