Removing a stuffed spigot bearing

ryanfels

So it seems with this 202 that when ive installed the gearbox, i havnt lined it up quite right and ive stuffed the spigot bearing

Sheepers suggested the pack with grease method but in the process of fucking the bearing, ive destroyed the plastic that seals the ball bearings so the grease would come through.

I thought about making a bearing puller using a dyna bolt though the centre of the bearing?

What other ideas have you got?

There is always the wet paper method aswell but im thinking this might be a last resort method.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xuR7T8G1Ys

That is awesome!

My mustang has a needle roller and also has a spacer type arrangement that it left behind when the engine builder pulled out the old one :doubt:

Put a nut and washer on one end of a threaded bar, hooked the washer behind the spacer, clamped vice grips onto the other end real tight (like 2 or 3 pairs of vice grips against each other) and then hit the vice grips with a hammer, sort of like cheating at having a slide hammer. worked sweet as.