Fuckin thieving cunts - stolen cars in chch thread

mutiny

All these brilliant ideas makes me want to do them all to my seven and leave it somewhere and catch some scum to make up for the ones that stole my van/there's no way in hell I'm doing that.

That siren idea in the cabin is gold, set it up so the thief gets locked in car as well? just don't fuck up and get yourself...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a friends 323 wagon got stolen today to jail bar grill, yellow with the high roof end

saw a 323 wagon today, jail bar, was low roof though, so it has the whale tail at the end, would it be the same one?

plate was soemthing like mu2722 or something similar

Could well be i,t had whale tail roof.

Was it no exhaust loud? Saw one the other night like that but was going to fast to see where it went in a subdivision. Had a look the next day up all the driveways but nothing in site.

Il find out the plate.

def wasn't the plate, could have put diff ones on though, only had one plate on the rear, nothing on the front, didn't hear exhaust, prob wouldn't have over my stereo/not concentrating going through a intersection. will keep my eye out for it again though

• 2 months later...

Sucks to be dragging this thread up again, but unfortunately some fuckers smashed their way into my garage last night & helped themselves to my MX bike.

I know a few on here ride, so would appreciate it if you could keep eyes & ears open.

Was a 2007 Yamaha YZ250, still wearing original Blue plastics & graphics. Had silver Excel rims, with brand new Michelins. GYTR Folding levers, and a shiny new FMF muffler on the back.

P120409_1047.jpg

Thanks

Rob 021355803