Fuckin thieving cunts - stolen cars in chch thread

mutiny

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get with the times Bart, nobody cares about Silvias, they aren't even on the list of top 10 stolen cars anymore! It's all about the Torneo now.

1. Honda Torneo

2. Nissan Elgrand

3. Subaru Impreza

4. Subaru Forester

5. Subaru Legacy

6. Nissan Skyline

7. Nissan Presea

8. Mitsubishi Libero

9. Nissan Cefiro

10. Nissan Sunny

Excellent idea though, if I win lotto I'll give you the cash to do it. I hate thieves, I'm still waiting for the cops to come round and investigate a burglary from the garage from the house I was living at about 4 or 5 years ago, knew who did it too. I haven't given up hope that the cops won't let me down, haha.

yeah i expect it was done with a filed down key, the window had been pulled out a bit to can entry.

the rims and everything were still on it, it had zero fuel in it as my mate went away for the weekend and it looks like they got about 6 blocks before it ran out and they dumped it, sounds like they may have taxed a turbo one too by the sounds of it.

whats worse is that even though the car was reported stolen, the cops did sweet fuck all when the locals called up and told them there was a car that they suspected was stolen, the cops said there was no record of any car being stolen... :doubt: i don't know whose more stupid, the cops or the thieves, but thanks to GCs, we have many eyes out.

thanks to all that helped!

seriously?

Are you for real?

Maybe it's because all the silvias have been stolen now? It's kinda like rotors used to be back in the day. They were shockers for getting stolen.

Yeah. I can imagine a Silvia or a Rotary would be fuckin fun to cane like you stole it/actually stole it.

Arent Presia and Elgrand Family movers?

And Nissan Sunny!!!?!

I might have to get locknuts for my Wats. and maybe a kill switch for my car thing

GPS is cheap and Id like some sort of enforcement done on car theft. 90% of theives are dumb so if we kit our cars out with a few hundred bucks worth of security measures it will slow it down. Touch wood, Wellington is a great place as none of my friends have lost cars but all have been alarmed by us. Im thinking of GPsing the chaser just to have a play with it my self.

alarm with immobilisers?

we're talking extras, ive got my car immobilised etc.. but im at least going to install a kill switch, the siren is for bonus satisfaction/lols

re on the shotun bit, the mess would be catastrophic lol, reminds me of that scene in Law abiding citizen and also in Drive