bubblegoose

express interest here  

19 members have voted

1. 1. express interest here

• im ken for ruapuna
    • i am interested but at this current time cannot fully commit
    • im ken either-way
    • i am interested but at this current time cannot fully commit

im keen to sort out an OS related track day for the SI'ers if the reps are keen to help with this too that would be awesome

if i were to arrange a weekday sometime near the end of january how many of you would be keen?

once i have the numbers i can work out some costing as to weather it would be worth doing a full day, half day or not at all.

weekend hires are booked out well into may so pretty much has to be a weekday

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its $1500 for a full day, full track if we provide our own marshaling types (that would be me +other gc's)

$800 for a half day full track and im waiting to hear back about other track layouts that are priced individually

tbh i dont think its that bad a deal id be happy to pay $100 for a full days hooning i know it might seem steep to others but hey its safer and legal than the port hills :wink: and if there were 20 peeps keen its only $75 each

newgayschool cars would be welcome if need be only if driven by OS members though no random gypsys turning up in there bling bling caravans

I believe the Ford owners club do this every year and invite the Holden boys along.

I am keen as mustard for this although I don't have great brakes or a high top speed or sway bars or nada nada nada..... ;)

As long as my body has healed enough to handle it after I had a chop job on my back :)

Maybe be a good day in my Bimmer