Sunday 2nd Oct shindig at Ed's. Short notice is how I roll.

0R10N

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to squeeze a buch of people in the MR2 will get interesting :lol:

I am for up this challenge. Does anyone remember how many peope we fit into Hemi's wagon without popping his air bed at Hawke's Boes last year? I know there was a dog too.

Anyway, that's beside the point.

I am more than hapy to share cabs. Bags not sober driving though.

I'm not bringing it up but Shaz and Goat are doing it for me - I'm flying in direct from Singapore and then travelling home in the BX.. High Roller AS!!

Joe and I will probably have it loaded with "lost" children by the time we get there.

Actually this is a lie. I hate children.

lewl! So we have some Wellingtonians (lost children optional), a Ned, Tara and Chris, who else?

Might just keep it OS spec, feel free to spread the werd. the last time I put the feelers out to my general friends list, I got shunned like a leper.

better go fill up the gas bottle, we may as well have a sweet fry-up.

I shall provide some light snacks and non alcomaholic beverages and perhaps a bread or two.

Richy: Please and thankyou. My prep skills in the salad making department aren't quite as honed, so one would be most chur :D

Just a heads up on weather forecast for Sunday;

rain_wht.gif :(

Shit son, don't say stuff like that! The last time it rained there was a mass appearance of sand filled crevices.

I suppose we can all repair indoors if it gets too rain-spec.

Yes. Mono. I shall enjoy muchly. This year has been a gigantic fail as far as making it to epic music shows have been concerned.