Sunday 2nd Oct shindig at Ed's. Short notice is how I roll.

0R10N

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a patio umbrella thing - tree has made it pointless to date, but I'm sure someone who is coming probably has one.

Reminds me - when d'you reckon you could drop the furnitures around? Giz shout if you need a hand loading that stz/nah make Chris do all the werk.

if I get my arse into gear and somehow scrape together enough simoleons for a shade sail, future summers will be lush.

Chur for the lush brown beret - fits perfectly with my tailored brown suit :D Let's hope Stephen doesn't get stabbed for his pressie.

as mentioned in spam, mega thanks to all who made it, especially the Wellington contingent and J5 reppin' the BOP!

for those who didn't, hopefully I will have another shedmeat before the current garage gets bowled to make way for the newer, substantially larger one. But if I don't, at least we can say we sent this shed off in style, and there will definitely be a shedmeat once the new one is up.

Basically this.

IMG_20111002_195312.jpg

(photo credit to J5)