27/8/11 Inland Kaikoura Cruise

CUL8R

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what time do you guys think you will be in kaikora as im coming from blenheim been trying to find out what 7esky9 is doing i think that trimph2500 is coming from nelson so might jump in with him otherwise i'll take a 85 fxgt if thats old enough for you guys :P

what cars will everyone else be in??

Thats a good question!

If we're meeting at 830, and we talk smack/wait for straglers till say 9. then stop for a piss at cheviot, and for an ice cream or beer at Waiou. before heading off to Kaikoura. Um, I don't have a fucking clue what time we'll get there sorry.

12? 1230? I've only been that way once, and I don't really remember how far it was.

what time do you guys think you will be in kaikora as im coming from blenheim been trying to find out what 7esky9 is doing i think that trimph2500 is coming from nelson so might jump in with him otherwise i'll take a 85 fxgt if thats old enough for you guys :P

what cars will everyone else be in??

12/12.30 sounds about fair. we will be heading to the track as the 1st meeting point anyway.do you know where the track is?

ill be in a blubird wagon, we will also have a datsun 1200, valiant and a few others hopefully. shouldnt be too hard to miss us

Shit fuck arse and cunt! I forgot I have a 24 hour Search and rescue exercise with coastguard starting some time saturday afternoon, (when the pagers go is all the timeline I have). There is Coastguard, police, landsar, possibly USAR, rescue choppers, st johns, red cross, fire and possibly someone else I have forgotten involved.

Please accept my aopologies for the cruise.

Gutted

I did some work on the datto today. And on the way home an evil yellow and blue meanie tailgated me for ages. I had the idle wound up to 2500 cos the battery is fucked, and a cunty exhaust leak. Plus numourous other stickerable defects. So I was thinking I might needs Pete's spare seat this saturday. But they didn't pull me over.