The Infamous Auckland Monthly Meet - 17 August

Allright, Allright, Allright, Fire 'em up!!!

We go live in five, its time for some straight up automobile pimping

The infamous Auckland monthly meet is upon us.

Wednesday 17th August

730pm

Burgerfuel Ellerslie

Carpark around the back up on top

burgerfuelmap.jpg

The usual deal, show up anytime, talk some shit look at cars, roll down to the shop about 8ish and have a feed.

Will contact burgerfuel admin regarding prizes for this months raffle.

So stay tuned for info.

I will have stickers there also. Limited stocks till i get some more.

Black, Red, White and cream

$5 each

Don't be mean to your mum, she was nice enough to come along so you could bring your car. Mine would have been like 'failed your license, you can walk'.

Perhaps she was just checking we weren't all actually creepy middle aged men with bags of candy and a van with blacked out windows... 'I want to go and meet some of my friends from the internet in a dark carpark behind a block of shops' probably sets off a few alarm bells in a parent...

Don't be mean to your mum, she was nice enough to come along so you could bring your car. Mine would have been like 'failed your license, you can walk'.

Perhaps she was just checking we weren't all actually creepy middle aged men with bags of candy and a van with blacked out windows... 'I want to go and meet some of my friends from the internet in a dark carpark behind a block of shops' probably sets off a few alarm bells in a parent...

haha true

I used to have a van with blacked out windows. Was great fun. Spent a great New Years at Maketu in it.

It was dubbed the VCU. One high five for the first who guesses what that stands for. Tara - you don't count.

Edit to reduce spam content: I'll be there as usual. Probably panicking that my car's not ready for trackday.

I used to have a van with blacked out windows. Was great fun. Spent a great New Years at Maketu in it.

It was dubbed the VCU. One high five for the first who guesses what that stands for. Tara - you don't count.

virgin conversion unit

• 3 weeks later...