Any of you cunts keen for a cruise up to the go-kart track?

RUNAMUCK

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

always wondered, whats the deal with running pretty slow cars at the drags? do people get annoyed due to the boredom of probable over 18s runs

As mentioned above, the only ones complaining will be the tryhards with their 'fast' cars still parked up in the car park. All about having fun. I got grief about my times back in the day, but only from one guy that was too much of a pussy to actually race me..... he would have had his arse handed to him and my car is slow too :lol:

The more slow cars the better!

It's not about how fast you can go, it's about how much fun you can have. I've even raced my 17.8 second RB20e A31 when my datto was in bits. You'll still get a timeslip, and you'll get to see what your reaction time is like. (Practise is a BIG part of racing- there's lots more to it than people think)

Plus if you do any mods later on, you'll have a benchmark to measure how much of a difference they've made.

The winter street meets are just heads up grudge racing, so unless you can get a few mates with slow cars to go, expect to lose lots. (I lost all my races last weekend :-( )

At the comp meets, after qualifying they run DYO, which is more about consistancy than out and out speed.

Just do it!

hey guys i live in blenheim we go 2 the go kart track for a drift at least one a month never had any trouble with cops we had the local police down watching us once they loved it aparantly the chch cops followed a group up and done them at the track is this true?

you some times get the drunk dick heads turn up which can cause problems but there usely more good cunts there that get on 2 tell them 2 piss off i know us oldschool guys up here would be kean 2 meet u there if u set a date?

cheers

alex