Any of you cunts keen for a cruise up to the go-kart track?

RUNAMUCK

Who's up for a trip up to the Kaikoura go-kart track?

I reckon we do a mish up there one saturday. PLus to make it even more fun we should travel via the inland route. (It's heaps further, but the road has fuck all traffic, and a great mix of hills, twisty turnys, and long straights.

Respond here if your K33n.

Also, if you're not keen, or it's too far away and you can't afford gas, or your mum wont let you take her car that far away, or you wanna say "Oh, lets do a shorter cruise somewhere nearer, then don't post here. Start your own thread.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we haven't chosen a date yet. that coast road aparently has an 80kph speed limit now. Which is gayer than aids.

tis true, from just after you cross the bridge where you first hit the coast (im pretty sure)

keen as, however i start a new job soon that will probably take me out of the running, but definitely organised it and ill try my best, if it dosn't work out for me ill probably set up my own cruise in a few months since more cruises are what we need

Do any of you guys have decent pictures of the track? These are the only ones I've seen of it (assuming it is the same track?).

Photo0110.jpg

Photo0112.jpg

It sounds so cool, I wish we could find something similar up here.