Abuse Grumble about his Hilux here.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also make it lower haha

Once the 1u is in there/it has to get a cert, I will drop it some more, at the moment I cant go any lower because the body of the front shocks are too long.

Mr Bell, I've seen a 2wd one with blacked out grill and bumper and it looked not bad, so may very well go that way. Bumble bee spec.

hey, another 2c...

i've always thought it a little weird to have whitewalls/trims/flash caps etc on something as commercial spec as a flatbed, they can look a bit busy for such a basic car

and yeh black grille and bumper etc to match/tie it all together.

any thoughts on chopping the roll bar/ladder support off?

hey, another 2c...

i've always thought it a little weird to have whitewalls/trims/flash caps etc on something as commercial spec as a flatbed, they can look a bit busy for such a basic car

and yeh black grille and bumper etc to match/tie it all together.

any thoughts on chopping the roll bar/ladder support off?

Yeh, I dont want it too flashey, but I have the caps, and I think they look ok, so will roll them like a chump. I think i'll leave the bar thing on purely for handyness, I use it all the time for carting shit around.

The front lifted lux with spotties on roof looks dope IMO

Keltic now owns that, roof spots are horrid irl tbh imo, they are plastic chrome, ewwwwww. I vote remove them all! (fronts are already gone)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeh, I feel like a fucking huge git/loser, but I near on had a mental melt down over some vehicle related stuff a few days ago, and decided I need to concentrate on one project at a time, so im doing nothing but 86 shit until its finished. Also im too lanky for the ute, its fucked my left leg/groin strained hard cone, which sucks as I fucking love that thing. House also needs a fair bit of work, so need to get stuck into that.

So basically I fail hard, and dont have the time/drive/space to do all the shit I wanted to do, and have had a semi rage quit/mid lyfe crisis lyfe? lols.