Abuse Grumble about his Hilux here.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could try and convince my mate to sell his 16" steels. Not sure if Fwd offset or not, don't think so?

Worst comes worst, get the centres moved, won't be expensive/widen them at same time

I've got a few lined up on TM/wreckers, seems to be easier to get 16's than 15's for some reason? Should have just listened to you from the start. I will never doubt you again Mr Sparkles.

Rav4 also have 16" 5x4.5" steels dawg

Yeh, but they ugly, aint they all a funny shape?

I probably should have read the rest of this but it seems you are after some steels that will fit old lux.

these

IMAG0426-1.jpg

will likely be available for fuck all as soon as i get around to putting tyres on other wheels i have for the lux, should be idendtical to yours stud pattern etc wise? 15" I think.

probably not what you want but too many words to confirm lol.

• 4 weeks later...
FAARRKEEENNN AYYEEEEE !!!

Nice V8 purchase!

Can I put my hand up for any 12R spares that you wanna flog off? Hopefully you haven't thrown everything away and I can come up for a pleasant parleance and pillage your parts pile. Please. Pankyou.

Yeh man, you have first dibs four shore, but I wont be starting on this conversion until the 86 is on the road, so will likely be 6 months away.

hey dude, if you need 1uz diagrams to assist with wiring it up flick me a pm :)

Hey man, thanks heaps for the offer, the write up you have started is awesome, but i'm lucky to have a horrendously clued up electrician for a brother inlaw, and he will be doing all the wiring for me.

i like the way you think, uz + column shift = win!

cheers

Matt

Ha, yeh, should be interesting, hopefully everything fits without too much drama.

Are the column shift cables on the same side in the lux as the G52?

Yeh, they are both on the right hand side (I hope) I may have to run the linkages on the box upside down or something tho to clear the floor of the ute, so may end up with a weird shift pattern at the column. I'll also have to make up a bent shifter to clear my legs/end up punching the windscreen.