Hammeet Thursday 2nd June *TONIGHT*

Venue  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Venue

• Karts (Full Throttle, Daytona or Blaster?)
    • Cock and Bull
    • Speights Ale House
    • The Cook
    • A different pub (Give suggestions)
    • Burger Fuel (5 Xroads or Vic St?)
    • A different burger or pizza place (Give suggestions)
    • I can't be bothered attending
    • Have it on a different day (Give suggestions)

Just trying to establish a regular meet at this stage, and I imagine very few who are going to the drive-in at TGA will be able to be here mid-week.

Nice idea on Speights Ale House, that place rules. I'll add it to the poll to see if others are keen. We'd probably be able to find a decent parking area there too, even if it's just in the Countdown carpark.

Oops, cleared the pole when I edited first post, so vote again please those people who had. I'll leave it alone now that I've added Ale House and the Cook.

Bugger, won't be able to make the 2nd.. The mini could have done with a hoon to extract the cobwebs..

I have a friend who works at the C&B and the last few times i have been there the food was average/shithouse..

The helm could be another option? although more choice will make decision making impossible.

wednesday night is partners night at full throttle karts?!,

ie partners get their share for free, civil union couples may have to gay it up a fair deal to pass for the deal and may get beaten by the kart mechanics,

also i suggest the dinsdale tavern afterwards for beers $8.50 jugs and decent parking around the back.

kind of dislike the cock and nuts all my managers drink there.

i like the idea of speights ale house, countdown has a big carpark we can all use and wont be very full later on at night. its also pretty central for every one to get to also.

te awa car park might be a good idea for the winter due to coveredness. plus there is food court upstairs, i think give someone in charge there a yell and see if something can be arranged.

I can most likely sort a good deal at blastakarts.

Can you have a look into it and see what kind of deal you can do for around 10 people?

Blasta is pretty shit, but I've been there with a big group and it was awesome. Heaps of carnage :lol:

pretty much keen for anything, karts sounds mean,I did like cock n bull, means I get a decent feed during the week, not so keen on getting lost in ham though, almost need to buy a gps just to find os meets lol