Drive In movie week at Baypark - 1-6 June BOP

Sup fellas, thought this could be a choice excuse for the Tauranga/Whakatane/Rotorua members to have a bit of a meet up and show off our cars.

Prices are about half that of other drive ins and it runs for a week so can be flexible on dates. Saturday night is Goodbye Pork Pie which everyone on here should have seen. FM radio for sound, I will have to find me one of them ha.

http://www.eventfinder.co.nz/2011/jun/m ... e-festival

Meet up beforehand, cruise in, have lols at the movie then cruise the strip/get a burger?

Register potential interest here.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A drive-in movie has got to be a tacky scary movie though, doesn't it? How about both nights? Or at least movie on the Friday, meat on the Saturday with potential for movie afterwards if others are keen? I'm a little biased as it's not far to TGA for me and I have a place to stay there too.

Sat or Sun are my preference. Not as keen for overnight due to not having place to stay and the added cost, but Rotorua is close enough that if there were people staying I could party for a bit then head home late.

I see on the Baypark website that The Goonies won the peoples choice one for Monday night.

Bench seats essential