1vaknd's 82 ej20 KP

1vaknd

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

front end has been fully replaced it handled a whole day at taupo track 3 with high speed drifts and mucking around at hori dori, all with only 2/3 of the tube frame welded. most welds i was unhappy with (wind rain, mig and no sleep) also the whole tube frame front was assembled whilst engine was in so not all pipe had 360 degree welds.

next holiday i will pull motor outs and reweld alot of it and make a few tweaks to the design

• 6 months later...

Ive got the same rack that todd runs in the keto, the plan would be to go power steer with a remote electric pump.

Lock im basically at my limit until i make some form of new castor arm/lca combo. Will work all this out at a later date once i recover from this toybaru over dose!

• 2 months later...
Guest Chuffaneilious

I love this project!!!!

Something ive never seen this king of transplant before. A+++ for the out-of-this-world thoughts. LOL. I saw the suspension/crossmember/pedalbox o.0 I fell in love with you, In a non-homosexuall way ov course. haha

Then I saw the custom ALL shuff youve done to it and thought YOUTHEHELLISTHISGUY???

(which is shit loads cos theres not much left that is standard, haha)

Keep updating. PLEASE, carnt wait to see more.

~chuff~

• 4 weeks later...

unfortunately the job i have taken on doesnt leave me wih a heckof alot of funds to keep the project going. sitting in storage till the day i get a payrise i guess.

have literally quit smoking to tryand atain more funds to keep the project alive. thanks chuff!

• Like 2