aktual list of SI kerns going to nats via convoy

KKtrips

hmm I see. will probably just roll up friday, am to useless to be ready in time/dont finish work till 5 etc on thursday.

shall organise welly convoy for friday then (im assuming there are other fullas coming up on Friday)

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who else is gonna join the thrusday arvo convoy of epic GC-ness?

props for meeting us at das fairy terminal KK. Otherwise we'd end up getting all lost and shit. I heard that in the north island they have some roads which have two lanes going in each direction! That would be too much for a hillbilly from the south like me...........

props for meeting us at das fairy terminal KK. Otherwise we'd end up getting all lost and shit. I heard that in the north island they have some roads which have two lanes going in each direction! That would be too much for a hillbilly from the south like me...........

I went up last year for similar event toyspeed and took the wrong road before even properly leaving the ferry terminal :oops:

Alcohol wouldn't pass my lips KK! (Except on days that end in a y)

I'm thinking of taking an extra coil outta the fronts. I might need to borrow some wheels with smaller tyres for the rear. The 205/60/13's get raped by the guards with a load on. Hopefully leppas meshies will clear. It does look pretty sweet since I fitted the blocks to the rear.