Keltik's 02 Subaru Wagon

keltik

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lesson learned.  Muffler shop spec exhausts are shithouse.  The front Y section is all rusty and poo.  So heres the plan:

Zerosports and Corazon diff back section.  One will be pretty quiet and the other nice and fruity so I can swap between them

Factory 3L mid section with a band pass resonator.  Nice thick quality pipe that still looks new after 10 years.

Flexi joint at the Y under the gearbox.

Keep the factory headers and the current glasspack resonator under each head.

Whole system will then be straight through and wont be any louder than my current setup which is nice.  Its not really a big change in terms of design, just switching to higher quality components.

Then add some blacktop ITB's which I have sourced.  Fabricate some kind of airbox and think about filter/plenum options.

Buy some trumpets and hit the dyno end of August to see how many more ponies ive unleashed.

Then hit Manfeild in September and experience the joy of bwarp past the pit wall.  I'm wetting myself with excitement at the sound of a 6 on ITB's spinning the tacho off the clock.

• Like 1