Bazz1600'z 81 626 coupe

Bazz1600

Sweet car man, must go freakin well! Not sure on the white mags/bright green, stands out for sure 8)

What's left to do for cert?

yeah white mags came with the car, very gay wheel thats for sure...Im quite limited to wheel choice as of yet as the back is 4x100 still and im undecided on what to do for the back... ive been quoted $500 to have the original 4x100 mazda axle holes solid filled and re-tapped to 5x114 (s5 rx7) this included the studs and wheel bearings...not too bad...

but i could also just buy wheels to suit lol

Id prefer to have it all 5 stud, cos its seems in my head that its a waste to just have the front all beefy and not the back...

on another note, i could do a huge hilux conversion, but tbh i dont know where to start...

but what could be uber meke, is changing the rear to IRS by using MX5 rear subframe, and using s4/5 live axle/diff shit... money rules, not having it sucks.

for cert, make back brakes work a bit better

-more quieter (apparently 2.5" from turbo back to a 5" dumpy tip is too loud to be legal, pffft)

-ditch locky

will be going thru this with local cert guy very soon, he needs a hot rod of his worked on and i can help him out with the paint process, so very massive win for me, stoked.

i was standing on the footpath once and this car did huge unprovoked skids in front of me then left, this may not have been you

but if it was, thanks

lolz, nah that would have been the original owner simon... this car now lives in the naki... with our cops down here, im frightened of being caught driving it haha...

but yes, it will perfom an epic skid of mammoth proportions when asked of...

gunmetal grey on these looks sweet ae..

non standard colours ie what it is now, yellows etc, nah, dont look good on them...

i actually love seeing these is the mazda beige and other period colours(no not your mrs monthly reds)

for $500 just go for a hilux conversion...but i dont know if the diff needs to be shortened or not...

anyway i think it was a worthy swap unless your vr4 was an epic weapon of collectable goodness, which they arent...the vr4 evo0 are cool though..

• 2 months later...

What is the smallest wheel size you can run and we'll make some collective suggestions.

15's are usually the smallest when it comes to oldcars and bigger breaks unless this thing has mega brakes.

im guessing (prob says in write up ) but FC brakes.

15s will fit. from memory

also, me = much love for bridgey turbos!

Seconded the request for monster burnouts. will bring back memorys of when i was 'that guy' in my turbo rota.

• 4 months later...