Palmy North Swapmeat (NNI roadtrip thread)

bring the moleste!

^this for mandingo ko0p train

Im assuming that you meen the celeste which has no choke because of the twin carbs one is manuel and the single was an automatic choke. But fuck it I cant turn up at a old school event on a new school bike.

unless this bike is of 1000cc capacity and of frame prefix K5

Na, top gear bowts are the only requirement

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 99% sure i will be outta uni at 2 on the friday.

So will go straight to stephens (rot808) and leave then. Beat the traffic etc.

Can met there and roll with us.

Be in passing past hams at bout 3:30/4 ish. Turning off at that BP before hams to go down back way.

Im keen to leav hams say mid day-mid arvo so would be good to meet up with auck crew. Also palmy has a sweet skate park and there was even a little one at felding also,prity sure that was mostly dirt jumps tho so skate bords may not be of much use there

Im keen to leav hams say mid day-mid arvo so would be good to meet up with auck crew. Also palmy has a sweet skate park and there was even a little one at felding also,prity sure that was mostly dirt jumps tho so skate bords may not be of much use there

Fielding has just had a huge skate park renovation.

I would be keen to tag along to a skate park.

Just to say I have been to a skate park with IRL sk8r's.

Will give ya a text when we leave auckland.

Cool I'm flying back from oz maybe Thursday, at worst Friday morning. Might need a AK airport pick up on your way down? Its all speculation at this stage ill get some proper flight times etc ASAP

plz get me some doody free Wild Turkey Honey Liqueur and I'll give you a reacharound.. KTHXBAI

so are there shenanigans planned for the saturday night (7th?)

i'll be in Taupo that weekend but could well be tempted to blues down to palmy for a catch up in the evening then drive back up afterwards.

though if I have to park the rotary anywhere out of my line of sight, I may not.

Park it in the middle of Johns shed and surround it with boes for the night?

But seriously Ed, would be cool if you can make it down. Probably best bet is to PM John "CXGPWR" and ask about possible secure parking at his place for the evening.

I am 99% sure i will be outta uni at 2 on the friday.

So will go straight to stephens (rot808) and leave then. Beat the traffic etc.

Can met there and roll with us.

Be in passing past hams at bout 3:30/4 ish. Turning off at that BP before hams to go down back way.

Sweet will be in hams then. Txt me on 0212160941 when you get there.

Markku and Richy's houses are walking distance from Johns also so there is a few more options.

Rope in Tom, should be a good turnout of boes

sweet, looks liek secure banana storage for a few hours has been sorted. haven't spoken to Tom in a few days but I'm surprised he hasn't already pledged his attendance for said event?

if not i'll see if i can drag him along when I head down :mrgreen: