on his would be good to see the efi retained,

any directions on colour?

i vote blood red nearly black or race spec livery

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I like this a lot!!!

What stud pattern/offset you running? Pretty sure my Boyd Coddingtons Magneato's will be up for sale soon, 20x8 +32 & 20x10 0 in 5x114.3

Could be easier than rehooping yours.

Also who's doing the fab work?

Cheers

Matt

Stud pattern is Holden commodore. Whatever that is? 120x5 i think.  Not sure on my offset. I orginally had the wheels made to order but that was over 6 years ago now. 

Most of the fab work is or has been done by Diffs R Us or The Steel Surgeon. 

Magneato's are nice looking rims, good thing about the Boydes wheels they arnt that common. Lots of rip off china versions about though so ive heard.

It has a triangulated 4 link rear however there are only 3 mounts to the diff its self, with 4 to the body. Will get some more detailed pictures up once i get it back to my workshop and up on the hoist. 

I know what you mean, I've got the same setup in my Stout. Good setup for diff articulation.

With having only front and back control are you still running supply and bleed valves to each airbag? 8 valves rather than 4?

Look forward to pics, I love a nice airbag setup. People don't realise how much custom work is involved.

Cheers

Matt

My brain doesnt understand how moving the wheel center will change the wheel to caliper clearance?

Surely it will still be exactly the same just the rest of the wheel now sits further out, what it needs is more "meat" added to the mounting face of the rim (like a spacer)

• Like 1