Some big jobs are underway, sills have been repaired. rear 1/4 removed and the fabricated replacement is taking shape.
Also another shit attempt by the last panel beater uncovered and had to be rectified on the A pillar/cowl area.
Smaller jobs include, Fuel tank has had the dents pulled out.
I discovered that while I was looking through my dash parts, (as that will be one of the first areas i will be starting to assemble), I found the heater core was blown out, and leaking. Have had a new core made, and had to locate a NOS heater tap, which I have luckily found but cant be sent to me just yet - lockdown woes.