filthys Fordson

filthy one

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

re: chassis steel plating, I 'think' its common to plate with the same guage steel.

Gonna level up the cab?

Also, UJ stop stealing my ideas. Been staring at this large rusty mixer bowl and shitty pump at the old mans yard for awhile now :D , Cant wait till my new shed is built. Back into that morris i started a while back now.

re: chassis steel plating, I 'think' its common to plate with the same guage steel.

Gonna level up the cab?

Also, UJ stop stealing my ideas. Been staring at this large rusty mixer bowl and shitty pump at the old mans yard for awhile now :D , Cant wait till my new shed is built. Back into that morris i started a while back now.

mint cheers na leaving tha can on the tilt will come down a wee bit in the front after i mount it

^ With most on the leave the roof stock, and straighten the cab up! although having a flat roofline looks so sweet, the sills look a bit on the piss on such a angle..

Also , dare I say it , Im liking it with the longer chassis, just cause the truck is so damn small to start with.. Maybe just not as bigger overhang out the back. Either way its your truck and $$!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...