Camels 8 seater of lush

Camel

anyone got any theories as to why my driveshaft fell apart??? the only thing I can think of is that it wasnt balanced correctly. There is a balance weight missing but it could have come off then it shat itself. Makes driveshaft loops seem a lot more important :lol::lol:

just talked to the driveshaft guy and he reckons the tube is too small in diameter. because it is a long 1 piece at high rpm the driveshaft will bow too much in the middle and this will happen haha. So getting it redone in 3 inch pipe should be much better :D

Im only painting the roof for the moment, guna paint it white

• 1 month later...

yea hard as with no tyre on and not on wagon. Ive got some 195/55/15s that im guna chuck on tomorrow and go from there. Still gota decide on colour and size of tyre too as I want to get white walls put on once ive made tyre choice

fuck yea was just commenting to E how a baznazza would go down a treat right now. Oh and on a LOL note, when i was taking photos of the wagon outside the fort 3 rotas drove past and someone yelled "put some modgies on it!!!!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: