• sat 9th Jan 2010
    • sat 16th Jan 2010

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

carnt miss kumeu,i vote 9th

shit yes, you taking the mazda to kumeu?

hope so,i got gearbox and all the bits i need know but got my leg in a brace for another mounth after a knee reconstruction so thats slowing me down a bit right now :(

usually go up early with dad to go to the swap meet

• 2 weeks later...

I won't be able to attend so perhaps my opinion is pointless entirely, but I think the sensible bet is to run it the same weekend as other things are happening in the city, it's only an afternoon? on the one day and people can fit it in with doing and seeing other things. It would pay to lock something in now/shortly. The longer the decision on a date the better the 16th seems too, for the chance of people getting their cars ready.

Hmmm I see it as a good idea in theory to be on the kumeu weekend, but last year we got up to kumeu late in the arvo and it was a pain in the arse to get camping arm bands. Wont be going through that agian, so if its on the 16th I'll be out. BDO, Kuemeu and this is to much in one weekend for me

So much keener for it to be on the 9th. Gutted.

It will pretty much fuck the whole day up for Kumeu on saturday because you can't just take your car out from 10am till 3pm during the day and Saturday's the best day to be there too. I'll still try and do both anyway but it just seems better to keep the 2 car events on seperate weekends.