karmagedon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the extra camber is just a by product of lowering the vehicle

obviously...lol.

I rekon you should rattle can it, it cant look any worse than it does now (no offence, the silver just looks wrong). even matt black. its very very hard to make matt black look shit with rattle cans haha

It actually upsets me that this thread has 43 pages when my starlet discussion is still at 1. What did I do wrong? I think I need wild zhaust tip action.

Anyway for comparison sakes I have lowered and done both a red and a black roof. Now there can be unbiased comparison

mx5redroof.jpg

mx5blackroof.jpg

Red obviously wins

What happened to the 10s? I want them. I almost bought a set for the KP till some wheel supplier had a fucking wah at me about weight etc. Not that he could talk the fat cunt

well first you need 30 pages of people posting vehicles that yours should look like, then 5 pages of people telling you you're doing it wrong, 3 pages of them telling you you're doing it right, and then a few pages of actual updates. I can start the photo spamming for you if you'd like??

on a serious note, I sold the 10's to a guy who I think is putting them on a viva or somesort of other vintage car.

In regards to roof colour, does lightning McQueen come with the black soft-top looking hard-top roof? If so I may be sold haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup. Not keen to sell it. Just thought I'd do it and see if anyone would buy it, if they did then I'd be super happy with the coin and buy a wagon or a van.

only recent things I have done to the vehicle are changed the number plate location so that it doesn't block the mouth anymore (engine bay was getting WAY hot).

168076_10150155359045898_775775897_8260946_2968642_n.jpg

And raised the rear 8mm to stop rubbing. Driving this car through the coromandel while it was "slammed" was the least enjoyable experience I have had whilst owning this car.

It caused this to happen aswell, could not go over a raise in the road without it scraping.

168041_10150151171770898_775775897_8188447_155057_n.jpg