Giant forehead transportation device

fuel

Pretty sweet dude. You'll need to cert it for the turbo engine though as that model wasn't turbocharged from factory. May as well do coilovers in the rear too as they'ld pose the biggest problem of captivating the springs opposed to the fronts where you can just whip in any shorter inserts (rears are sealed inserts and would make it difficult to shorten, may as well crack them open and fit SW20 inserts and toyota gland nut).

I'm tossing up whether to fit the euro spec front to mine or not, I know where a whole car is for spares.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: @ Title.

Sweet dude. Even if you can't get everything done ASAP, definitely hold onto it. I prefer the earlier shape, like stuyizz one as that's what my grandfather rolled for a few years after a pile of Valiants that were his main steeds. Chrysler baby. :lol:

Just rock the route Phil decided against? 4G63 DOHC Turbo would be pretty tough, nothing on his V6 idea but still not all bad. Afterall, it's not an EX, it's a fucken Sapporo so it's actually a decent car.

honestly the SOHC turbo is poos, it's the lack of multi point which lets it down - the rev range just isn't smooth at all, and if you catch it in the wrong end of the power band when accelerating changing gears it can be painful. it's just not really a lively motor at all.

you'll need to change your fuel lines too as they're low pressure and suited to carburetorred vehicle, if going fuel injection and/or turbo.

honestly the SOHC turbo is poos, it's the lack of multi point which lets it down - the rev range just isn't smooth at all, and if you catch it in the wrong end of the power band when accelerating changing gears it can be painful. it's just not really a lively motor at all.

you'll need to change your fuel lines too as they're low pressure and suited to carburetorred vehicle, if going fuel injection and/or turbo.

Yeah I'm not overly fussed on the idea, I'll do some investigation

Yeah have laid out a bit of a plan for what I'll need for EFI route. Lines, lift and supply pumps, surge tank etc

Fuck you wouldn't want to see my 110 bill then :lol:

Spending coin on old cars is the best way to go IMO, if you make the right choices and buy the right stuff you'll have a much sweeter car than you would have if you'd just spent a whole wad on a modern.

Yeah I needed a project anyway, I blaze all my money on dumb shit.

N/A SOHC would be shit. Too slow and too much work for shit gains. Kinda keen on DOHC, but definate requirement for cert makes it high in the faggotry area. Might just do a couple of lazy addons for current motor but nothing much

I saw those 48s and manifold for 4G63 on TM, but $500 odd is obscene