Giant forehead transportation device

fuel

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 vote for 4g63 dohc NA please. Can pick one of them up for fuck all, parts are easy to get, would go mean, sound hot, use fuck all gas, be an easy enough conversion and is actually a little bit different, just for the fact of being NA really. Later on throttles and mild epicness. lol

lol that's Barney's Galant GT, 2.3 stroker if I remember correctly. Interesting to see there's no brake booster used at all.

Had a chat to him a while ago about that, better feel this way apparently.

yep that bottle is for headlamp washers, there should be a push in button at the end of the indicator/headlamp stalk to make it work - mine doesn't though as the squirters must have been in the Eterna grille and not in the Galant grille which replaced it.

The rust at the bottom of the front guards is pretty much how mine look like, if not worse. On one side it's totally gone behind the mudflaps and it's starting to do the same under the rear mudflaps also. Mine's got a 50c piece patch under one of the sill trims also, as well as a bit around the boot lid rubber seal, and the repaired section under the rear window is starting to bubble up as well. Gah.

I remember this old guy who patched part of his sill like where your rust is with fibreglass, he seemed to think it was strong and flexible enough.

Were you going to use hairy bog/nutech it may be called.

I dunno, another option i guess if you don't have access to welder.

Cheers Gaz. They were fucking filth too, like the worst I've ever seen

All I've got in the paint cupboard is gloss black and gloss pink. Semi tempted to go pink for lols, seeing as this motor is temporary. Might even draw some gay shit on there, or stencil on MILD BOSO CAM