Tom's Tx Gem

Goat

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck you're a machine bro

also, pretty sure im coming down soonish, will def make the trip over this time to see the fleet

I'll be down sometime at the end of summer maybe

to help you paint my car ;P

Gotta see all these bad rides.

You're all welcome any time. Will you have the Mini going, Pete? Can't wait to see that thing running :D

Cheers for the words etc. Turns out I go back to work tomorrow :oops: (turned up to work and got told to go home! yus!)

So there might be an update tonight :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It's half the fact you bastards comment that I keep the motivation up :D

Cheers for the kind words guys! What you guys reckon about a different coloured center for my SSRs?

Definitely need a repaint as they're stained with brake dust, so if not silver? I was thinking of doing them the same silver as the body with lots more blue pearl? could look choice, could look shit mind you.

Thats pretty damn sweet indeed man, wish I had the time, space & motivation (that and a spare daily) to paint mine

That's the reason it happened so fast. I have no daily and have to drive mum's slk230 :doubt:

It's all like supercharged n stuff but god new cars are so boring!

How do you do it? You can do what it takes me 3 years in 1 day. Geeze :lol:

More like 2 weeks work! was probably 60-70 hours till now.

Looks great Tom, I'll definately be coming to see you when it's time for more yellow on the coupe.
Wow I cant believe how fast your car has come along. Want to come do my EJ for me? :P

Cheers guys, always keen on a bit of practice with the gun! :o

I must admit it's not perfect (i'm a picky bastard though) but you shall judge for yourselves at OS nats I guess :o